SEAOG membership is open to Professional Engineers, Georgia EIT's and engineering students.
The benefits of SEAOG membership...
- Being part of a dedicated engineering group that seeks to introduce and influence meaningful changes in building codes, model codes and state legislations. SEAOG is an accredited member of the Georgia Engineering Alliance.
- Access to timely and affordable seminars and training, thus maintaining currency in structural engineering procedures and practices. In additions, obtain important PDH hours much more affordably than through other sources.
- Having a means of mentoring and influence the next generation of structural engineers, as well as by providing needed input for today's engineering education.
- Professional collaboration and social interaction with colleagues in the Georgia structural engineering community who subscribe to the tenets of structural engineering.
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to Structures Magazine and Georgia Engineer magazines.
Click here to join SEAOG today (or to renew your membership, if you are already a member). Dues are affordably priced at $75 for Professional Members (Georgia PE's) and $37.50 for Associate Members (EIT's, Students and non-registered engineers). Dues are for fiscal years beginning July 1st through June 30th. Therefore, if joining for the first time after January 1st dues are half price and a full year's dues notice will be sent in June for the coming year.
SEAOG subscribes to the Tenets of Structural Engineering:
- use tour knowledge and skill in the performance of our professional duties to make decisions in the interest of the safety, health, and welfare of the public;
- perform services only in areas of our demonstrated competence.;
- issue public statements in an objective and honest manner;
- act for each employer or client as faithful agents or trustees, and avoid conflicts of interest;
- build our professional reputation on merit and compete fairly with others;
- act in such a manner as to uphold and enhance the honor, integrity, and dignity of the structural engineering profession, without tolerance for corruption;
- continue our professional development throughout our careers, and provide opportunities for the professional development of others.
Please be advised that your browser or local LAN settings may prevent the application form from being sent and/or PayPal from being able to remit payment. The browser should be set to permit popups from this site. If you are still unable to send the application form and/or remit payment via PayPal, then please select either the INVOICE or the REMIT BY MAIL option.
© Structural Engineers Association of Georgia 2014.